Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Day 1 overview

Yesterday was my day 1 of an egg fast. I woke up ravenous for sugar because I did the opposite of what I know is wise and I had a last crazy carb loaded night with chips and salsa and ice cream. 😳
But, instead of the sugar I craved I made myself a green tea with coconut oil and stevia. This held me over while I got the kids up, dressed and fed. The rest of my day was as follows:
10am- three eggs fried with butter
2pm- three hard boiled eggs with mustard
6pm- three scrambled eggs with butter
8pm- herbal tea with stevia and coconut oil

I went to bed still craving sugar and very tired but I woke up this morning feeling good.

Sadly, my weight was a high of 217 yesterday morning.

Today it is 215. I was likely bloated and lost some water. I’ll take it. Can’t wait to be under 200 again. I want to be a healthy active mama.... and even grandma one day.

2 comments:

  1. Getting back to it again, I’m currently 202 pounds after losing about 13 pounds, I want to get to about 165 so I have a loooong way to go

    ReplyDelete