Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day 5 Egg Diet


I was holding my breath when I weighted in. After already losing 10 pounds in such a short time I thought for sure the scale would stop moving daily but it hasn't yet! I would love to end my 21 days in the 160's but I doubt it's possible. So far so good though! 
Day 5 has been my best day yet. My body really seems to really be thriving on only eggs. Most people who knew I was going to do this experiment thought I was nuts and would feel horrible. Even they are surprised by my happy disposition and good energy. I had another great workout yesterday! Also, I wanted to mention that even though eggs are a powerhouse food full of high quality protein, fat, vitamins and minerals they do not contain everything you may need. I am supplementing my diet with a multi vitamin, b complex, and vitamin c. I think anyone who tries this diet should seriously consider supplementing as well. Well, I'll update again tomorrow. Off to the gym and then to the store, I am almost out of eggs! :)

7/8/13 Starting Weight: 192
7/9/13: 188
7/10/13: 186
7/11/13: 183
7/12/13: 182
7/13/13:180

No comments:

Post a Comment